The Alan Boswell Group has signed a multi-year contract with Open GI. The contract is for a complete Open GI solution designed to automate the Norwich-based broker's delegated schemes, improve its operational efficiency and to extend overall web-trading capability.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason