Misys has claimed it will soon be the first software house to offer brokers a range of full cycle EDI products with Heath Lambert. Nine Heath Lambert Homeline products are in development on the Misys system, covering standard and specialist risks, with roll-out planned for December.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall