Stackhouse Poland has acquired the entire share capital of David Fangen Holdings, which includes London-based David Fangen and High-Wycombe-based W Burch & Son. The broker will now control in excess of £40m of gross written premiums through its 90 staff, operating from five locations in the South-east.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product