Stackhouse Poland has acquired the entire share capital of David Fangen Holdings, which includes London-based David Fangen and High-Wycombe-based W Burch & Son. The broker will now control in excess of £40m of gross written premiums through its 90 staff, operating from five locations in the South-east.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?