The Broker Network (TBN) has promised not to force its members to adopt the new application service provider (ASP) broker platform currently being tested by its members.
"We're not making any platform mandatory - that's not our style," said Michael Collins, chief operating officer, TBN. "We've recently opened up the selection process so that, as long as the system meets requirements for due diligence and accounting standards required by the FSA (Financial Services Authority), we will accept i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData