A marketing and sales tool based on mobile phone technology has been developed for the insurance industry.
Infronics Technologies, which designed eZSMS, said the business messaging system could be used to send individual, filtered and updated text messages to insurance customers.
Jag Eturi, chief executive officer at Infronics Technology, said: "SMS marketing is not about mass promotional offers but specific customer interest. No one wants to receive junk mail by text, but clients will sign up for
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board