Research from Hays Marketing Technology has revealed seriousdiscrepancies in the treatment of customer and prospect databases by topBritish insurers. The study found customer database accuracy wassignificantly below marketeers' expectations, and although accuracy levelshave improved over the last two years, prospect database accuracy hasfailed to meet the sanguine forecasts of 2001.
The research, carried out over a two-year period with some of the UK's top1,000 companies, found that the accur
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April