Web designer, Eonic, is to offer a website design service with full OpenQuote integration. OpenQuote was created by Applied Industrial Logic to help reduce the time-to-market and costs of web-enabling quotations for products and schemes. The software allows insurers, brokers and agents to release and maintain their products by configuring risk capture, risk assessment and rating rules.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016