In the wake of rising insurance fraud, a portable fingerprint scanning device is expected to help speed up criminal investigation processes. The scheme has been developed in collaboration with IT consultancy Consult Hyperion, which advises businesses on electronic transaction security, ranging from retail payments to passport control.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m