In the wake of rising insurance fraud, a portable fingerprint scanning device is expected to help speed up criminal investigation processes. The scheme has been developed in collaboration with IT consultancy Consult Hyperion, which advises businesses on electronic transaction security, ranging from retail payments to passport control.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData