Norwich Union has launched a new online tool in order to help brokers to offer a more flexible and efficient service to property owners. Property Market Insurance (PMI) service is a Windows-based application that allows brokers to instantly produce a variety of insurance policy documents, including property schedules, tenant and VAT certificates, as well as billing and premium calculations, all securely via the Internet.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand