Insurer Norwich Union (NU) will go live this month with the firstphase of a multi-million-pound project that has digitally mapped everyinch of the UK and will change the way in which the industry rates floodrisks.
The project used mapping technology normally reserved for missile guidancesystems to create the most detailed and comprehensive 'flood map' the UKhas ever seen.
The massive, high-tech undertaking involved engaging a US firm to fly overevery part of the country and map the nation's co
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti