Security continues to be a major issue in electronic trading, according to a recent study by Kewill.
The survey of insurers, brokers, software houses and consultants revealed that 69% believed security of data was a high priority. In addition, it found that more than half (54%) of respondents said improved customer service was a top priority, while reduction of operating costs, improved business efficiency and reliability were listed as other key areas.
Debbie Baker, business unit director of insu
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall