Security continues to be a major issue in electronic trading, according to a recent study by Kewill.
The survey of insurers, brokers, software houses and consultants revealed that 69% believed security of data was a high priority. In addition, it found that more than half (54%) of respondents said improved customer service was a top priority, while reduction of operating costs, improved business efficiency and reliability were listed as other key areas.
Debbie Baker, business unit director of insu
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal