Specialist intermediary, Coe Connections International (COE), has launched a fully automated quote-and-bind system designed to attract brokers to the long-stay travel sector.
Brian Boosey, executive consultant of COE, said his firm - a long-stay travel insurance specialist - was trying to attract brokers due to the size of the long-stay travel market and its potential for high-premium business.
The system requires brokers to complete an agent application as either a Financial-Services-Authorit
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services