Specialist intermediary, Coe Connections International (COE), has launched a fully automated quote-and-bind system designed to attract brokers to the long-stay travel sector.
Brian Boosey, executive consultant of COE, said his firm - a long-stay travel insurance specialist - was trying to attract brokers due to the size of the long-stay travel market and its potential for high-premium business.
The system requires brokers to complete an agent application as either a Financial-Services-Authorit
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups