A new website has been established which allows companies and individuals to write about the poor customer service they have experienced from financial services companies.
www.poorexperience.co.uk was launched by JSK Solutions, a business consultancy which specialises in customer experience. Kevin Dilton-Hill, managing director of JSK Solutions decided to create the service after being fraustrated with seeing years of poor customer service.
Although people with serious complaints often tend to
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017