A new website has been established which allows companies and individuals to write about the poor customer service they have experienced from financial services companies.
www.poorexperience.co.uk was launched by JSK Solutions, a business consultancy which specialises in customer experience. Kevin Dilton-Hill, managing director of JSK Solutions decided to create the service after being fraustrated with seeing years of poor customer service.
Although people with serious complaints often tend to
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints