Heath Lambert's trading profit for operations was up by more than 8% on last year to £9.2m. The company also revealed that the group's national business increased by 3%, while trading profit rose by 35%. Income for retail personal lines was up 7%, the transportation division saw its income rise by 23%, while the company's speciality wholesale construction, financial risks and private medical teams generated a 15%, 12% and 23% increase in income, respectively. Heath Lambert said it had achieved "
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal