Heath Lambert's trading profit for operations was up by more than 8% on last year to £9.2m. The company also revealed that the group's national business increased by 3%, while trading profit rose by 35%. Income for retail personal lines was up 7%, the transportation division saw its income rise by 23%, while the company's speciality wholesale construction, financial risks and private medical teams generated a 15%, 12% and 23% increase in income, respectively. Heath Lambert said it had achieved "
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall