Small businesses wait on average 164 days for correctly issued insurance policy documents to finally land on their doormats, with almost one third of the documents being issued three times before they are error-free. This is the finding of research by technology consultancy Acturis. The research also discovered that almost 50% of policy documents issued from insurer to broker had errors - with 30% of these policies having to be returned for a second time due to further errors.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData