Small businesses wait on average 164 days for correctly issued insurance policy documents to finally land on their doormats, with almost one third of the documents being issued three times before they are error-free. This is the finding of research by technology consultancy Acturis. The research also discovered that almost 50% of policy documents issued from insurer to broker had errors - with 30% of these policies having to be returned for a second time due to further errors.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017