CDL is set to roll out its new software solution to brokers dealing in both commercial and personal lines.
CDL Strata is a multi-tier application that supports generic quotation sets based on industry standards, and provides connectivity to internal quote engines and external portals such as imarket.
Rick Slater, general manager at CDL, said: "We used the experience we had obtained with our CDL Classic product to create a new offering with a greater degree of flexibility."
Mr Slater added that
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups