CDL is set to roll out its new software solution to brokers dealing in both commercial and personal lines.
CDL Strata is a multi-tier application that supports generic quotation sets based on industry standards, and provides connectivity to internal quote engines and external portals such as imarket.
Rick Slater, general manager at CDL, said: "We used the experience we had obtained with our CDL Classic product to create a new offering with a greater degree of flexibility."
Mr Slater added that
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti