Chris Giles has set out his strategy for 2009 while accusing Norwich Union UK's chief executive of being unconsultative in his approach.
The CEO of Giles Insurance admitted that the current market was tough for brokers in general with the last two to three months seeing many clients' businesses going bust.
"The market is still soft but there are signs of it hardening. Some insurers are taking a hard line and I have had a public punch up with NU so I am in the process of dismantling our NU book
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products