Chris Giles has set out his strategy for 2009 while accusing Norwich Union UK's chief executive of being unconsultative in his approach.
The CEO of Giles Insurance admitted that the current market was tough for brokers in general with the last two to three months seeing many clients' businesses going bust.
"The market is still soft but there are signs of it hardening. Some insurers are taking a hard line and I have had a public punch up with NU so I am in the process of dismantling our NU book for
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five