Chris Giles has set out his strategy for 2009 while accusing Norwich Union UK's chief executive of being unconsultative in his approach.
The CEO of Giles Insurance admitted that the current market was tough for brokers in general with the last two to three months seeing many clients' businesses going bust.
"The market is still soft but there are signs of it hardening. Some insurers are taking a hard line and I have had a public punch up with NU so I am in the process of dismantling our NU book for
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups