Brokers will now be able to offer property owners an out-of-hours emergency service that will save communal maintenance funds money while helping to mitigate claims for insurers. Cunningham Lindsey has created MaintenanceLine to help property owners provide out-of-hours services for their tenants, while enabling maintenance funds in commercial properties to be managed more efficiently.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted