Fusion has unveiled a toolkit to 100 selected brokers that it claims will equip them to do more than simply provide an insurance transaction service. Fusion Thinking will combine a comprehensive package of risk management, health & safety and business continuity facilities. Fusion managing director Kevin Pallett said the product would generate earnings that were not subject to the highs and lows of the insurance cycle.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017