Ace Europe is to start writing commercial directors' and officers' (D&O) risks at Lloyd's. The cover will be available through the Ace Global Markets Syndicate 2488, and comprises primary and excess insurance on all commercial industry sectors. This will provide Ace brokers and clients with the option of Lloyd's capacity if required. Through its syndicate, it will offer a $35m (£20.27m) capacity for all worldwide territories except US-based insurers. Ace will continue to write D&O business throu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData