Comparison service Confused.com has welcomed back Marks & Spencer (M&S) to its list of providers for home insurance. M&S took a brief sabbatical from the panel, while switching underwriters from Aviva to Axa, but is now live on the Confused website. Peter Ablett, commercial director of Confused, said: "The return of M&S to our site is wonderful news and will strengthen our ability to get customers the best policies at the right prices."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints