Comparison service Confused.com has welcomed back Marks & Spencer (M&S) to its list of providers for home insurance. M&S took a brief sabbatical from the panel, while switching underwriters from Aviva to Axa, but is now live on the Confused website. Peter Ablett, commercial director of Confused, said: "The return of M&S to our site is wonderful news and will strengthen our ability to get customers the best policies at the right prices."
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019