Comparison service Confused.com has welcomed back Marks & Spencer (M&S) to its list of providers for home insurance. M&S took a brief sabbatical from the panel, while switching underwriters from Aviva to Axa, but is now live on the Confused website. Peter Ablett, commercial director of Confused, said: "The return of M&S to our site is wonderful news and will strengthen our ability to get customers the best policies at the right prices."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product