Caravan Guard may be one of the market leaders for mobile home insurance, but in 2004 it realised it was being sidelined by many potential customers and decided to act.
As one of the judges commented: "This was a fresh repositioning of what was a tired, samey product. The scheme growth of a third shows real results, with good research and understanding behind the excellent campaign, especially in trade magazines."
Despite moving into the area of static caravans in 2001, the potential of this
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019