Caravan Guard may be one of the market leaders for mobile home insurance, but in 2004 it realised it was being sidelined by many potential customers and decided to act.
As one of the judges commented: "This was a fresh repositioning of what was a tired, samey product. The scheme growth of a third shows real results, with good research and understanding behind the excellent campaign, especially in trade magazines."
Despite moving into the area of static caravans in 2001, the potential of this m
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017