Zurich Financial Services Group has announced that Zurich Insurance Ireland, the group's Ireland-based European general insurance risk carrier, will have changed its name and incorporation status to Zurich Insurance Public Limited Company (ZIP) with effect from 1 January, 2009. The change of status to ZIP will not change any of its business relationships, credit ratings or mode of operations. Documentation for all ZIP branches will be updated to reflect this change of name.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017