Insurance software specialist Sequel has released the latest version of its broking product, Eclipse Broking.
Michael Graham, director at Sequel, said that the new software version was created to support broking businesses from initial enquiry through to claims settlement.
Mr Graham commented: "Our customers asked for enhancement in the new version. It was developed to help them in an increasingly demanding market and face up to the business challenges ahead."
The software will allow Sequel's c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData