A third-party wholesale brokerage business is to be launched by Glencairn, Hilb Rogal and Hobbs (HRH) and Willis Group, following the completion of Willis' planned merger with HRH. Willis said the addition of Glencairn - part of the HRH transaction - would provide the expertise and structure to promote this new platform. Glencairn would continue to trade as a separately run third-party London wholesale broker.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years