A third-party wholesale brokerage business is to be launched by Glencairn, Hilb Rogal and Hobbs (HRH) and Willis Group, following the completion of Willis' planned merger with HRH. Willis said the addition of Glencairn - part of the HRH transaction - would provide the expertise and structure to promote this new platform. Glencairn would continue to trade as a separately run third-party London wholesale broker.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti