Lloyd's is piloting an electronic messaging program in collaboration with IBM to improve connectivity and standardise information within the insurance market.
The Lloyd's Exchange will allow market participants to exchange risk information electronically using pre-agreed Acord data standards.
It will act as a market directory, storing key contact information that will be searchable via the Exchange. A messaging hub will allow brokers and underwriters to send and receive electronic business place
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData