Lloyd's is piloting an electronic messaging program in collaboration with IBM to improve connectivity and standardise information within the insurance market.
The Lloyd's Exchange will allow market participants to exchange risk information electronically using pre-agreed Acord data standards.
It will act as a market directory, storing key contact information that will be searchable via the Exchange. A messaging hub will allow brokers and underwriters to send and receive electronic business place
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall