The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is to set out further details of its post-implementation review into the effectiveness of its general insurance conduct of business regime. The review is being conducted in line with the FSA's move towards more principles based regulation. The review has three main parts: consumer research and desk-based review of the disclosure requirements in ICOB; non-protection products; and personal protection products.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five