Groupama has implemented a culture measurement tool designed to improve broker service standards.
The Organisational Transitions-Real Time (OTI-RT) system was piloted in the insurer's Manchester operation, and has been designed to allow staff to regularly complete questions based on the company's current strategy and objectives online. Once this has been completed, the tool will be able to analyse the results.
Paul Picknett, corporate services director at Groupama, said: "OTI-RT has enabled us to
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product