Car insurance premiums have risen almost 1% per month over the last three months, according to the British Insurance Premium Index from the AA. The average quoted premium for a comprehensive policy rose to a high of £741.66, up 2.9% since October. Over the past year, it has risen a total of 8.7%.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance