Anglo Pacific Consultants is offering bespoke delegated binding authorities to selected brokers for property owners business. Capacity has been placed in Lloyd's, and brokers with delegated binding authorities will be able to cater for risks up to £5m for all types of commercial and residential property owners business.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups