Lloyd's insurer Amlin has implemented Microsystems' Business Intelligence platform to improve analysis and reporting functions across its 19 syndicate members. The insurer will use the solution to provide data on insurance policies, claims, risk exposure and reinsurance data. It will also provide end users with the ability to understand as well as report on forecasts across all of Amlin's divisions.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018