Select & Protect has embarked on a re-brand and a repositioning of its product range in the general insurance market.
Following a website re-vamp and a new multi-insurer proposition, the independent provider is set to announce a series of products and services in the near future.
Bruce Reid, managing director at Select & Protect, commented: "These developments indicate the direction of our business strategy. Intermediaries want more choice and access to a system that is simple and quick to adm
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017