A new web-based health and safety, continuity planning and HR service has been launched by web-developers The Bureau.
The package has now been deployed online and is fed by news and data from the health and safety click facilities.
The website has been set up in such a way that it can be branded to look like the host firm's website and promoted as an integral part of the intermediary's commercial insurance service.
Traditionally, many firms have sought expertise in this area from their
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years