A new web-based health and safety, continuity planning and HR service has been launched by web-developers The Bureau.
The package has now been deployed online and is fed by news and data from the health and safety click facilities.
The website has been set up in such a way that it can be branded to look like the host firm's website and promoted as an integral part of the intermediary's commercial insurance service.
Traditionally, many firms have sought expertise in this area from their insuranc
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance