Motor insurer Highway Insurance Holdings has appointed PeterGallagher as catastrophic-injury claims manager. Peter joins from St PaulRe, where he was a claims manager. Linda Jeffs, formerly senior accountdirector of direct marketing and customer relationship management agencyEWA, has been appointed claims communication manager.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints