MPCI, the personal lines market intelligence specialist, has launched a new telesales mystery shopping service of motor insurance telesales teams aimed at brokers, direct writers and brand extenders. A spokesman for the company said its early research had already revealed a number of pros and cons with call centres outsourced to India, following a study of one company with an operation split between the UK and India. Martin Pitt, MPCI director, commented: "There are a number of key areas whe
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April