Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has signed a multi-year contract with SDX Messaging, a provider of secure digital communications solutions. The deal was made in advance of the Department for Transport's expected decision to make the electronic delivery of motor insurance certificates legal in early 2008. Under the terms of the agreement, SDX will provide its secure messaging technology to SSP's intermediary and insurance company customers in the European Union and Africa.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018