Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has signed a multi-year contract with SDX Messaging, a provider of secure digital communications solutions. The deal was made in advance of the Department for Transport's expected decision to make the electronic delivery of motor insurance certificates legal in early 2008. Under the terms of the agreement, SDX will provide its secure messaging technology to SSP's intermediary and insurance company customers in the European Union and Africa.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017