Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has signed a multi-year contract with SDX Messaging, a provider of secure digital communications solutions. The deal was made in advance of the Department for Transport's expected decision to make the electronic delivery of motor insurance certificates legal in early 2008. Under the terms of the agreement, SDX will provide its secure messaging technology to SSP's intermediary and insurance company customers in the European Union and Africa.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups