New Lloyd's broker EPG Insurance Services has predicted a surge in demand for its specialist cover.
Based in the Lloyd's building, the heavy plant extended warranty broker confirmed it would be expanding its field of operations throughout the UK and Europe, and establish itself as a European network to capture and service its business.
John Shepherd, chief executive at EPG, said: "Look at the skyline of any of the UK's major cities and you'll see endless cranes and major construction projects unde
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal