New Lloyd's broker EPG Insurance Services has predicted a surge in demand for its specialist cover.
Based in the Lloyd's building, the heavy plant extended warranty broker confirmed it would be expanding its field of operations throughout the UK and Europe, and establish itself as a European network to capture and service its business.
John Shepherd, chief executive at EPG, said: "Look at the skyline of any of the UK's major cities and you'll see endless cranes and major construction projects
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019