New Lloyd's broker EPG Insurance Services has predicted a surge in demand for its specialist cover.
Based in the Lloyd's building, the heavy plant extended warranty broker confirmed it would be expanding its field of operations throughout the UK and Europe, and establish itself as a European network to capture and service its business.
John Shepherd, chief executive at EPG, said: "Look at the skyline of any of the UK's major cities and you'll see endless cranes and major construction projects unde
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall