Cybit, the online telematics service provider, has confirmed that DJ Hewer has implemented Fleetstar-Online and gone live using Norwich Union's (NU) 'Fleet Telematics' fixed premium insurance scheme. The announcement follows a successful initial trial with the Cybit system which produced sizeable cost savings.
A six-vehicle, 12-week trial of Cybit's fleet and asset management solution resulted in more than £12,000 being saved from the building services installation and maintenance provider's
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData