MultiAssistance, the property repair network, has launched a client extranet designed to reduce the average time taken from claim notification to repair completion by over 10%.
The system, called MultiAccess is a web-enabled tool that allows insurers to view all information connected to a claim.
"This is a completely transparent system and insurers can access details of a claim from anywhere," claimed Multiassistance's sales and marketing director, James Grant.
He added: "By putting all
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018