Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is rolling out a new claims system as part of the revamp of its claims business. (see p.11)
The system, developed in the US and used by a number of US insurers, will replace the 16 disparate legacy systems being used across the claims organisation.
It is designed to embed a consistent set of best practice claims handling processes and cut down manual administration from claims handlers' roles.
It responds to information entered during the first notification process to
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future