Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is rolling out a new claims system as part of the revamp of its claims business. (see p.11)
The system, developed in the US and used by a number of US insurers, will replace the 16 disparate legacy systems being used across the claims organisation.
It is designed to embed a consistent set of best practice claims handling processes and cut down manual administration from claims handlers' roles.
It responds to information entered during the first notification process to
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly