General insurance research company, Consumer Intelligence, has added motorcycle insurance to its price and service benchmarking activities. Up to 600 risk profiles are tested every month with prices being collected via the telephone and internet. The company said that findings from the first month showed some surprisingly large variances in prices quoted by key competitors.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints