General insurance research company, Consumer Intelligence, has added motorcycle insurance to its price and service benchmarking activities. Up to 600 risk profiles are tested every month with prices being collected via the telephone and internet. The company said that findings from the first month showed some surprisingly large variances in prices quoted by key competitors.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years