General insurance research company, Consumer Intelligence, has added motorcycle insurance to its price and service benchmarking activities. Up to 600 risk profiles are tested every month with prices being collected via the telephone and internet. The company said that findings from the first month showed some surprisingly large variances in prices quoted by key competitors.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017