DAS Legal Expenses has launched a web-based service that will give policyholders free access to a wealth of legal information, of which more than 90% will be completely free to use. DAS Householdlaw aims to provide a comprehensive, reliable and straightforward online system to help policyholders through difficult and often stressful situations as diverse as probate, motoring, divorce and travel matters.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018