DAS Legal Expenses has launched a web-based service that will give policyholders free access to a wealth of legal information, of which more than 90% will be completely free to use. DAS Householdlaw aims to provide a comprehensive, reliable and straightforward online system to help policyholders through difficult and often stressful situations as diverse as probate, motoring, divorce and travel matters.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product