DAS Legal Expenses has launched a web-based service that will give policyholders free access to a wealth of legal information, of which more than 90% will be completely free to use. DAS Householdlaw aims to provide a comprehensive, reliable and straightforward online system to help policyholders through difficult and often stressful situations as diverse as probate, motoring, divorce and travel matters.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints