Zurich Financial Services Group has announced that Zurich Insurance Ireland, the group's Ireland-based European general insurance risk carrier, will have changed its name and incorporation status to Zurich Insurance Public Limited Company (ZIP) with effect from 1 January, 2009. The change of status to ZIP will not change any of its business relationships, credit ratings or mode of operations. Documentation for all ZIP branches will be updated to reflect this change of name.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services