R K Harrison Holdings has completed the acquisition of Lloyd's broker Bowood Holdings with the assistance of The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). RBS, through its financial institutions group and corporate leveraged finance team, has structured a debt facility to support RKHarrison's acquisition of Bowood Holdings. These two outfits will also be providing the company with a significant rolling credit facility.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products