R K Harrison Holdings has completed the acquisition of Lloyd's broker Bowood Holdings with the assistance of The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). RBS, through its financial institutions group and corporate leveraged finance team, has structured a debt facility to support RKHarrison's acquisition of Bowood Holdings. These two outfits will also be providing the company with a significant rolling credit facility.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April