An online secure storage facility for valuable items called inasafeplace.com could soon be available for brokers to sell to their clients.
The facility, launched last month, is designed to minimise the impact of loss, theft or damage. It works as an online 'safebox' in which the user can record details of their most valued possessions. The safebox can store vital information on anything from scanned copies of important documents to photographs and details of jewellery, laptops and paintings.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018