Following the success of its online quotation system for commerciallegal protection (CLP), DAS went live last month with a completely new webquote engine for its risk-managed employment practices protection (EPP)policies. This follows the third consecutive month in which the number ofonline quotations exceeded those prepared manually.
Online quote requests for EPP will automatically qualify for an enhancedcommission rate of 17.5%, 2.5% above the standard level.
The new EPP quote engine incorpo
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results