Following the success of its online quotation system for commerciallegal protection (CLP), DAS went live last month with a completely new webquote engine for its risk-managed employment practices protection (EPP)policies. This follows the third consecutive month in which the number ofonline quotations exceeded those prepared manually.
Online quote requests for EPP will automatically qualify for an enhancedcommission rate of 17.5%, 2.5% above the standard level.
The new EPP quote engine
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK