Confused.com has joined Open GI's eAggregator panel, bringing the total number to 11. The provider said it had also been in discussions with other aggregators about joining. The aggregator-specific option was designed as an expansion to its e-commerce service offerings, and provides links between aggregator and broker websites for customers buying policies.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK