QBE has expanded its Bristol office with the promotion of Chris Parker to commercial manager of the branch. Her new role will focus on team and product-base development, although she will continue to manage a number of QBE's casualty and property schemes. The Bristol office has also grown its senior underwriting team with the addition of Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor underwriter.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall