QBE has expanded its Bristol office with the promotion of Chris Parker to commercial manager of the branch. Her new role will focus on team and product-base development, although she will continue to manage a number of QBE's casualty and property schemes. The Bristol office has also grown its senior underwriting team with the addition of Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor underwriter.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017