QBE has expanded its Bristol office with the promotion of Chris Parker to commercial manager of the branch. Her new role will focus on team and product-base development, although she will continue to manage a number of QBE's casualty and property schemes. The Bristol office has also grown its senior underwriting team with the addition of Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor underwriter.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK