- Blyth Valley has recruited Zoe Barber and Alex Snell for its Ipswich-based team. Zoe joins the company as an account administrator in Blyth Valley's customer services team, having previously worked with independent financial adviser Stan Gaskin. Alex, who joins from the customer services division of Norwich Union, will take on the role of account handler.
- Derek Thornton, director of Heath Lambert and chairman of FSJ - Heath Lambert's London Market UK wholesale division - will becom
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April