Remploy, a government-backed business that hosts a programme for refurbishment, recycling and disposal of IT equipment, has encouraged businesses to green their IT systems by recycling and using its services to ethically dispose of equipment that is no longer needed. As many companies often throw away equipment that is outdated or no longer in use, Remploy e-cycle has promised to dispose of equipment while guaranteeing secure data cleansing before it is recycled, remarketed or donated.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti