Remploy, a government-backed business that hosts a programme for refurbishment, recycling and disposal of IT equipment, has encouraged businesses to green their IT systems by recycling and using its services to ethically dispose of equipment that is no longer needed. As many companies often throw away equipment that is outdated or no longer in use, Remploy e-cycle has promised to dispose of equipment while guaranteeing secure data cleansing before it is recycled, remarketed or donated.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products