Remploy, a government-backed business that hosts a programme for refurbishment, recycling and disposal of IT equipment, has encouraged businesses to green their IT systems by recycling and using its services to ethically dispose of equipment that is no longer needed. As many companies often throw away equipment that is outdated or no longer in use, Remploy e-cycle has promised to dispose of equipment while guaranteeing secure data cleansing before it is recycled, remarketed or donated.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups